Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Husbands can drive you crazy

So a few weeks ago my best friend was over and we were flipping through DVDs looking for one to watch and she mentioned that she wanted to watch Interview with the Vampire. My husband loves that movie but for some reason we just never bought it. I mentioned it to my husband that night and told him I was going buy it since it is an old movie and I could get it cheap.

Last week I ordered it from Amazon and told my husband. I even followed up to tell him when it had shipped. As of today it has not yet arrived. So my husband has to run to Best Buy tonight to get some gadget he needed and he calls me to tell me that he bought me Interview with the Vampire. He acted completely oblivious to the previous conversations we had regarding my purchase of this movie. Grrr...

Then I decide to check the mail and I cannot locate the key to our mailbox anywhere. My husband checked it last night so on a hunch I went out to the mailbox and there was our mail key hanging out of the lock. The first words out of his mouth when I told him about it were "I didn't check the mail last night". Grrr....

3 comments:

Stacey said...

i'm going to be nice and simply say that i feel your pain. i feel your pain! :)

kristi said...

OMG, my husband forgets stuff and then tried to make me out to be the crazy one. UGH.

Kristine said...

My husband has never mention having a brother, but clearly - our husbands are related!