Thursday, May 22, 2008

4 years ago

4 years ago today I woke up single and went to bed married. My wedding day will go down as one of the best days of my life. There were a few snafus as with any big day but I didn't know about them until later. It is one of those days that I wish I could go back and do over and over. Having all my family there. Getting to see my husband choke up and even shed a few tears during our vows. Walking down the aisle with my father on one arm and my stepfather on the other.

A lot has happened in 4 years. We have moved. Changed jobs. Been to funerals. Seen births. Traveled. Fought. Loved. Laughed. Welcomed a new family member of our own. I know I picked the right man for me. There isn't anyone I would rather be doing this with than him.

Happy Anniversary, baby.

6 comments:

Haley said...

Awwww!:-) Happy Anniversary! :-)

She Likes Purple said...

Happy anniversary!

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you guys are so happy!

Marmarbug said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Tranny Head said...

Happy Anniversary!

As for snafus on the big day? Heh - I bet you can't top mine . . . one of my bridesmaids passed out and hit the floor during my ceremony. It was HAWT!

Bon said...

a happy anniversary to you both. :)