Crisis 2 averted. I am $314.99 lighter but I have a fully functioning, non-leaking water heater. I watched my rebate check from Uncle Sam slip right through my fingers and out my faucets. But I can't think of a more vital thing to spend money on than water except maybe chocolate or Shiner Bock but that's neither here nor there.
Anyways I got tagged for a meme by Marmabug at My life as "Momma" so I think thats a hint to move along...
a. Link to the person who tagged you
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Random crap about me
1. I am a total freak when it comes to food safety. Anything that is remotely approaching the sell by date has to go. If it has been left in the car for more than the time it takes to drive home from the restaurant it gets thrown out. If the meat has been defrosted more than 1 day and I didn't cook it then it gets thrown out. I make my husband cook chicken when we have it because I refuse to touch or look at raw chicken. Last time I was forced to cook my own chicken I used tongs to get it out of the package and rinse it under the hot water in the kitchen before moving it to the pan. Then I bleached out the sink.
2. I have recently become a complete and total coupon addict. I even bought a little coupon organizer at Office Depot. I carry it everywhere now. The transformation to dork is now complete.
3. I am a nailbiter. I can't help it. I've tried everything but I just cannot stop myself. You can tell how stressed I am by the length of my nails.
4. I am a planner. I always have a plan and a schedule. I am constantly figuring out the best, fastest, easiest way to do something. I hate wasting time. I am basically incapable of relaxation without many, many drinks.
5. My husband and I collect pint glasses. Every where we go we pick up new ones. My favorite is a blue one I picked up at the House of Blues in New Orleans.
6. I am a completely uncreative person. I don't sew, paint, make crafty things, etc. I would rather write a 20 page research paper then a one page creative writing assignment. I prefer order and specific instructions. My husband says its the German in me.
I am supposed to tag 6 other people to do this but Blogger is giving me so much crap trying to get this post up that I am just going to leave it open to anyone who wants to do it.