Friday, May 16, 2008

Getting ready to go

My to-do list of things to get done before we leave and before Bear wakes up from his nap is getting longer but I'm fairly certain clearing my Google Reader and updating my blog before I go is high on the list. I just wanted to give y'all a quick update before I go. My doctor visit went very well yesterday. As well as one can expect anyways. I think I made a good choice. He also scheduled me for an ultrasound of my gallbladder as soon as I get back from vacation. Now doesn't that sound sexy? I believe I may have been having gallbladder attacks over the past year since I had my son and we want to find out for sure before I decide to have another baby.

My camera arrived late yesterday afternoon. I have gotten in a little bit of playtime with it and I love it. The only thing that is hard to get used to is the weight. I am used to my little point and shoot and this thing has a little junk in its trunk. I can't wait to share some vacation pics with y'all.

Anyways I need to go finish packing, unload the dishwasher, finish the laundry, pack Bear's food, set out all the dog stuff for the neighbor who is watching Rocky for us, etc. I'll check back in as soon as I can.

5 comments:

mommamia said...

I hope you have a great vacation.

KG said...

Can't wait to see photos! Have fun!

Haley said...

Hope the vacation is a blast! I can't wait to see photos!

Stephanie said...

Have a great trip and update us when you can!!!

Anonymous said...

You won my Chick-Fil-A giveaway! Congrats!
~The Bargain Shopper Lady