Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Flashing by...

THEN: Bear swimming in my Mom's pool last summer

NOW: Bear swimming in my Mom's pool last week


He is growing up so fast. My mom and I went shopping last Friday and picked up a wooden growth chart at Steinmart to hang on his wall. I've always wanted to track his growth visually but I had a hard time finding a growth chart I liked. We proudly marked off his height on Sunday when I got home and got it hung. We'll check it again in 6 months when he turns 2. Just saying that freaks me out a little.

8 comments:

Stacey said...

hug him tight!

Kristine said...

In different light (literal light, not metaphoric light...well, also metaphoric light, nevermind) my son can look like an infant or a little boy. It's amazing how fast they grow.

Marmarbug said...

It goes WAY too fast. Trust me.

Indy said...

Wow. It is hard to believe how fast they grow. Great idea to compare two shots like that.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't time just fly when they're little!?! Enjoy these moments!!

Haley said...

It goes so fast! Jackson will be one in two weeks! I'm freaking out too, trust me! :-)

Stephanie said...

What a big boy. time does fly. he's my middle kiddos age and it seems like yesterday they were just infants and now they're toddlers!

erika~ the inspired mama said...

awww, it really does go way too fast! he is adorable!