Sunday, October 14, 2007

Just when I start to feel sorry for myself....

I went to pick up my prescription I ordered online today and was frustrated when they couldn't take my credit card because the machine was broken. Now normally this wouldn't be a big deal except I had no cash or checks and I had to drive across town to go to this particular pharmacy that takes my insurance. So I turned around and came back home and decided to surf the net for a bit before driving back across town with my checkbook.

I was checking some of my favorite blogs and came across a link to another blog about a mother whose child was taken away by CPS due to injuries they thought were inflicted by the parents. I understand that horrible horrible things happen all across America every day to children and the first people we blame are CPS. I know they are over worked and understaffed and have to make tough calls but it breaks my heart to read this mother's story. She is taking donations through paypal to help with medical and legal bills. I can't imagine the horror of having someone falsely believe you hurt your baby and then take them away. I think that no matter what happens in this world, if my baby is happy and healthy and with me then nothing else matters.

I am sending my prayers out tonight to Lag Liv on blogspot. I pray God gives you strength and brings the truth to the surface. I pray you will be reunited with your baby soon. Most of all I pray for the health and safety of your baby.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

i read this...it makes me so sad