Monday, December 10, 2007

Amazon.com tip

I just found out on Want Not's Blog that Amazon is selling Band of Brothers for $25.00 today. I already purchased this item after Thanksgiving for $32.00 and told her that to my chagrin. She was so kind as to email me and let me know that Amazon will refund my $7.00 if I purchased the item within the last 30 days. Apparently they have a policy to match the price if you find it lower on their site within 30 days of purchasing it from them. You can read all about this at Amazon's website here. I have to say I love Amazon and haven't had a problem with them yet. Knock on wood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Psssst! Make a habit of entering your Amazon purchases over at Refund Please and you'll have (nearly) automatic price protection. ;)

-- Mir (from Want Not)