Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cookie Recipe Suggestions

I've been invited to a cookie exchange at my neighbors house on Saturday. I have several cookie recipes that I know are good but I was wondering if you guys had any tried and true recipes that are always loved and requested? I can bring cookies or bars. I am debating on bringing the oatmeal scotchie recipe from Swistles site. I made those over the Thanksgiving holidays and ate over 2 dozen of them BY MY SELF!!! I am a bit competitive and I want to have the best cookie at the competition, um I mean party. I also pulled a 5 star recipe for gingerbread cookies off the allrecipes site that might work. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Definitely go with Swistle's cookies... yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

Go with Swistle. I haven't made them, but I think I shall soon.