1. If you are going to tell your daycare you are withdrawing your child it is best not to tell them on April Fools Day. It will take you 15 minutes to convince them you are not joking.
2. If you are cranky and your spouse is cranky it is best just to not talk until one of you gets into a better mood.
3. Do not let your child nap after daycare until an hour before his bedtime. He will not want to go to sleep until 10pm.
4. Just ignore the co-worker who is driving you crazy and sending you emails saying that you make her sound stupid. She does not need any help from you to sound stupid. You only have 12 days left.
5. Yes, you will feel like a jerk when you call your housekeeper to cancel your cleaning service. The it's not you, it's me speech never works right.
6. You need to park further over in the garage so as not to knock over the garbage can in the morning when you leave for work.
7. Kashi crackers are your friend. Embrace this.
8. You are out of milk. Buy more tomorrow or else face dire consequences.