Luckily I have a blog.
Things that annoy me in no particular order for no particular reason.
* When your husband asks for your help but really means drop everything right now and come do this for me because I don't want to figure this out on my own.
* When people are stopped at the 4 way stop before you get there but they sit there and wave at you like its your turn. When you start to go they start rolling forward in a slow motion version of chicken.
* When you put your child in his high chair for dinner and he spits up. When you clean him up and walk away to prepare his cereal he projectile vomits reminiscent of Linda Blair across the tray. Note to self, never feed him split pea soup.
* When there is nothing new to watch on TV but American Idol because the writers hate you and are withholding scripts just to watch you squirm.
* When you have 60+ blogs in your google reader only 2 of which have a new post and those take you all of 5 minutes to read and then nothing. NOTHING? Really? Come on, I need to live vicariously. Did you not know there is a writers strike on and my DVR is EMPTY people?
* When your husband goes to pick up the dinner you called in and he eats 3/4 of the garlic bread from your order. The portion of the meal you were most looking forward to.
* When there is no beer in the house. I repeat, NO beer.
* When your ridiculously small 401k starts shrinking at an alarming rate right before your eyes. That's it, I'm putting all my money under my mattress where at least it would be shrinking under my weight and not the crappy stock market.
I think this is the universe's way of calling it a day.